Dunajec River Rafting
Magnificent mountain Dunajec river rafting on wooden rafts controlled by Rafters, among the Pieniny National Park. 2-hour adventure is completely safe, and the views are breathtaking, leaving an unforgettable impression. In the area can be found in a medieval castle and the ruins of the castle Niedzica in Czorsztyn. Also worth seeing is built entirely of wood, with precious wall paintings in the church in Dębno – listed on the UNESCO World list.
Dunajec River Rafting Tour details
- 9 h private tour with an English speaking licensed guide and door-to-door transport
It's a private tour, so pick-up time and date are on request. Our guide picks you up from your Krakow hotel/apartment. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.
- Transport from Krakow to Pieniny mountains (2 h)
- Wooden canoe trip (2-3 h)
Admission tickets for traditional rafting on Dunajec river organized by local highlanders. It's completely safe as the river is not deep and there is a guide with a pole on every raft.
- Szczawnica resort visit (30 min)
A glimpse of the famous health resort.
- Niedzica castle and church in Debno sightseeing (1 h)
- Return to Krakow (2 h)